Sunday, October 27, 2013

September 27th

So, I haven't been on recently and I'm going to fix it. I'm determined to. I do much better when I blog about things. So, I started school on my birthday. I'm in the 10th grade now and I'm 16. I'm still haven't ED issues but I'm trying to work on it. I still cut when I cannot control it. It takes my mind off of things. My doctor raised my meds but still someways I feel useless and terrible and as if its going to be this way forever. I've contemplated suicide, but I haven't gone through with it. Thanks for still being subscribed to me, I appreciate it. Thank you to the new followers as well! xx -Dani. 

2 comments:

  1. It gets better. Maybe not today or tomorrow, but it does. I can only promise from experience.
    Thinking of you.
    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  2. it really is good to talk even if you are not talking to any particular person just writing down your thoughts and saying them out loud can reduce your symptoms and also reading about others knowing that you are not alone is also comforting...

    take care X

    ReplyDelete