Sunday, August 25, 2013

August 25th

So my grandpas surgery has been postponed because his sodium was too low for them to do it. Which sucks because I know he could be getting worse. As for my kinda bf things are going better and he makes me feel amazing. He raises my self confidence by calling me beautiful and amazing, which I still don't believe but I need to learn to believe. I still cut and I need to stop and I'm still struggling with my eating disorder. I have new glasses coming in the mail as I have lost my old ones like the smooth person I am. People act surprised that I don't tell them things when in all reality I have my reasons. I finally set my guard down and told everything to a friend which was stupid because she didn't care. She acted like she did but she didn't. I meant nothing to her and I now realize that. I guess it's better I found out now rather than later.. Right? School is approaching fast and I'm not happy about it as I start on my birthday, September 3rd. I will be 16 and a sophomore. xx -Dani. 

1 comment:

  1. How do you know she didn't care?? What makes you think that? Maybe she's just scared for you- that can make some people retreat. Or maybe she didn't know what to do.

    ReplyDelete