Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Dreams Shattered.

I really don't see the point in trying anymore. Everything I try out for, I don't make it. Today the lists for the people who made concert choir came out. I stayed after school just to see if I made it. Now, singing is something I've always loved and it's my passion. I looked the list over a few times and didn't see my name. My eyes stung so bad because I'd waited all year for this. I went in and thanked my choir director anyway and she apologized and said I have a great voice and was one of the top people. I smiled a little and started walking to my moms car. She stopped me and asked me if she could talk to me in private, we went to the hallway and she said it was hard for her to not add me and that if someone quits or moves away that I get their spot. It made me feel a little better but not really. As I walked to my moms car I started balling. That was the only thing I wanted and of course like everything else, I couldn't have it. ~Dani xx

No comments:

Post a Comment