Monday, June 2, 2014

June 2nd

I probably have the most boring blog ever but it's like my online journal. I find that I like this more than having a physical journal. Since the last time I wrote I'm even more depressed. I get out of school on Wednesday and I'm so happy. I can't find the will to have relationships with people and talk to them. I much rather like to isolate myself, it's what I like about summer. I can stay home and not be judged about anything. I don't have to see the people I don't like. I'm trying to not cry as I write this. There is something really wrong with me and I fear I won't make it to be an adult. I'm struggling to find if life is worth the battle. I'm like drowning everyday it feels and I'm getting sick of trying to swim to surface. They say it'll get better in the end, but what if I'm not strong enough to make it there? I try so hard to give up. The funny thing is that if anyone I knew saw this they'd say that I'm being stupid and I don't have it as hard as I act like I do. But they don't know what goes on in my head everyday of my life. I'm shaking and no one notices because they don't care enough. But I don't blame them. -Dani xx

No comments:

Post a Comment