Monday, June 2, 2014

The girl that no one knows.



I'm the girl that no one knows. Sure you know her shell, the one that shows up to school. That isn't her. No one knows her and no one ever will because she likes to keep everything bottled up. No one knows everything about her or what she's gone through. No one ever will. The day she explodes and leaves her shell is the day you'll say she was your bestfriend. You knew everything about her. No one will ever know her story. She probably won't get the chance to tell it. 

1 comment:

  1. Don't be afraid to be more than your shell. In high school I was simply that. I had all these longings and goals buy I was too afraid to be myself and it took me until I was 22, going on 23 to be comfortable in my own skin and my own life. It's beautiful if you let it be. <3

    ReplyDelete