Thursday, June 13, 2013

How did I lose the weight?

Well I told everyone I know that I've just been eating more healthy and exercising. Is that true? No. I lied to them all. I have an eating disorder. I just couldn't take looking the way I did anymore, being called fat and not being able to fit into cute clothes killed me. It's just so addicting starving myself, or when I do eat purging after. Watching the weight drop motivates me to continue. If I eat and don't purge I feel guilty for even eating in the first place. I guess my self esteem, the verbal abuse, and society all lead up to this. My goal is 100 pounds and I'm not stopping until I get there. I want to be thin so badly it's killing me. You probably think I'm majorly messed up, and the answer to that is yes, I am. I'm a teenager with depression, anxiety, eating disorders, and low self esteem. 

This picture isn't me, though it reminds me of myself and I thought it was relevant to this post because these are the type of thoughts I have about myself. xx -Dani. 

No comments:

Post a Comment