Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Picture of the day:

Everyday ill either have a picture, quote, or lyric of the day. This is the first one and its going to be a picture. P.s. like I said on my last post I won't always post this much every day. 



Words hurt, verbal abuse really should stop.. It's part of the reason I was pushed into depression. I've always been verbally abused by people at school, family members, etc. I relate to this picture because I have scars to prove it as well. Some of the verbal abuse consists of: name calling, "you won't ever have to worry about guys chasing after you because they wouldn't want you", you're fat, ugly, you're a whore, you look like a monkey and the lists go on and on. You might think its just a harmless joke or "teasing" but the truth is it really hurts.. You want to see the scars you've caused? xx -Dani. 

2 comments:

  1. These things can really stick with you. Most of the negative self-talk in my head is things people have said to me in the past. I hope one day someone tells you the exact opposite, and even more that you'll be able to believe it.

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These things run through my head all of the time. Thank you so much, I hope the same for you. Thank you for reading my blog, it really means a lot. xx -Dani.

      Delete