Wednesday, June 12, 2013

My Intro.

Hey there and welcome to my blog! Thank you for taking time to come and read my posts. Just to get this out of the way now, if you don't like what I'm writing don't leave hate. This will be sort of a public diary for me and if that's not the kind of blog you like feel free to click away. I am by no means forcing you to read my posts. I actually don't expect anyone to read any of my posts but if someone does, thank you. My name is Dani and I'm soon to be 16, which means ill be a sophomore in this upcoming school year. As you can probably tell I have depression, as well as anxiety and ADHD. I've been diagnosed as I do see a counselor and psychiatrist. I realize everyone has there own opinions but if you have something negative to say I strongly suggest you don't say it. But if you relate to me or have anything you would like to tell me I'm always here to talk so don't hesitate to contact me. I love to listen and help you in anyway I can. You haven't really learned anything about me so far, but as I will try to post everyday you will learn more. I'd like to leave this post on a happy note so again, thank you for visiting my blog/diary! xx -Dani. 

No comments:

Post a Comment