Friday, June 14, 2013

June 14th..

My diary entry for today: Today wasn't too bad, not one of my worst days anyway.. I didn't sleep well last night as I have nightmares and insomnia. I did cut, but not as many as yesterday which is good to me at least. I spent most of my day blogging on tumblr and reading other people's blogs. It brings me comfort knowing that I'm not the only one suffering. I went to the mall and bought my friend a birthday present because her party is tomorrow. I should be more excited for it, but I'm not. I'd rather isolate myself from everyone which isn't healthy either. I haven't eaten anything today and its 7:10, I'm getting back on track. Ill have more weight off in no time, which brings me a spark of happiness. I'm tired because of not sleeping and I hope I sleep better tonight because being tired is killing me. I hope tomorrow isn't horrible, I hope I enjoy myself as if that's possible. There is some kind of force that doesn't want me to be happy and I'm thinking that that force is me. Ill probably spend the rest of my night on tumblr and watching Netflix. xx -Dani.

No comments:

Post a Comment