Sunday, June 16, 2013

Picture of the day:

Today I chose a picture:

I chose this picture because its been in my mind a lot today, being insecure in the bathing suit only made it worse. Starving, binging, and purging are going to make me look 'perfect'. I want to feel good about myself but constant bullying or what some people call 'teasing' makes me think the worst of myself so I can't. I feel like the ugliest fattest girl in the world and sometimes I think people think the same about me. I hate me. xx -Dani. 

2 comments:

  1. I was the chubbier one when I was younger too. It wasn't until I was 14 that I developed my ED. Then I gained a bunch in college and lost it finally my last year. What helps me is to work out. Lifting is really fun and I just grin and bare the cardio stuff. Maybe you could look into doing something active that makes you feel good if you don't like running or lifting? (like zumba or something) I always get a little boost from the endorphins. Chin up dear. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to get into exercising but I've tried doing diets and the just dont work for me as well as having an ED has. I know it isn't healthy but it really is an addiction. I'm getting in deep and I need to pull myself out so that I can try doing it the healthy way again. I appreciate you reading my post and commenting, I like the feedback. xx -Dani.

      Delete